The Lawrence Busker Festival in Lawrence KS rocked! It’s taken me a little bit to post some photos due to earthquakes and hurricanes passing over The Big Apple & taking up most of my energy
Anyway – we’re in a lull here, amidst the storms and so here ya go!
- The first day I flew into KS City and was driven straight to perform at the opening benefit concert for Big Brothers & Big Sisters of Lawrence.
- The next morning I did an early AM breakfast concert at the hotel I was staying in (omg – not my best time of day!)
- Later that day the movie I’m in, Busking The System had it’s first screening and I did the Q&A after which was superb fun
- I busked the streets of Lawrence – (my most favourite part!) met some fabulous people and absorbed festival energy while I sang, way into the night
- Next day we had another morning Q&A for Busking The System
- Followed by a stage show that went superbly & where many bought CDs
- Followed by a book signing/reading & concert of “The Subway Diaries”@ Signs Of Life , the bookstore hosting my book signing and reading at the Festival
- Finally I busked into the evening that, my last night in Lawrence – too the plane back the next day & collapsed for a blissful 14 hrs of sleep!
Lawrence KS, I would busk your city any day! Lookin’ forward to next year!
Love, Light & Music
Heidi & The Subway Diaries
4 Responses to “Finally some Lawrence Busker Stuff!”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.