Posts tagged: DSTRIPPED
This Fall DStripped Magazine is featuring “The Subway Diaries” in it’s newest edition now in print here http:/www.dstrippedmagazine.com and soon to be available @ your local Barnes & Noble store in October!
And yesterday I did the first of a few days of stunt work on a horror film called “Found Footage”Â – it was a rainy day but warm & the first day went well -Four of us were lynched –Â lovely, right? ðŸ™‚
And perhaps most importantly, I want to make everyone aware of what is going on here in NYC and multiple cities around the US. The mass media is not only not covering this but has banned all coverage of the protests – so to be aware and tuned in to what is going on you must connect on Facebook or Twitter via sites such as this http://www.occupywallst.org
Here are some photos from what is going on – http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/media/set/?set=a.10150297287072282.331872.680962281
And here is a a video of today in Union Square where the NYPD put up Police Netting before conducting mass arrests of the peaceful protesters:
“You know you’re doing something right, something of vital importance when mainstream media intentionally blocks all coverage of it’s occurring” #thatsthelitmus” ~ yours truly
PS here is their food fund for those of you who want to help & are not in NYC to physically protest – https://www.wepay.com/donate/99275
And finally here is tonight’s sunset over the Hudson from my window in 45P – be aware, be awake, the world is shifting – Namaste world from Heidi Kole & The Subway Diaries ~
Come on out & celebrate this Saturday @ 9:30PM @
Register to win an autographed copy of ‘The Subway Diaries’ (www.thesubwaydiaries.com) featured in the holiday brag book and follow Heidi through her life in the subway culture of NYC.
Register @ www.dstrippedmagazine.com !
Cool, random stuff happens in life if you keep your eyes openÂ – here are a few of those wonderfulÂ ‘randomnicities’ ðŸ™‚
Happy Holidays Subway Diaries followers & straphangers! We have a ton of FREE stuff this holiday season from now ’till Dec 20th!
- If you’ve not gotten your Holiday Shopping done yet why not consider “The Subway Diaries” for your friends, family, co-workers, or even yourself! We have not one but TWO FREE OFFERS & A COOL CONTEST FOR YOU THIS HOLIDAY SEASON!
1) Purchase your book at www.thesubwaydiaries.com and get it autographed for FREE by the author
2) Purchase 5 copies of “The Subway Diaries” at www.thesubwaydiaries.com and get the sixth copy FREE!
3) And the CONTEST – Want a FREE copy of the Subway Diaries and not spend a dime? Enter our “BEST AMAZON REVIEW CONTEST”! Just post your review of “The Subway Diaries” at http://www.amazon.com/review/create-review/ref=cm_cr_dp_wr_but_right?ie=UTF8&nodeID=283155&asin=0981970001&store=books – send a copy of your review to firstname.lastname@example.org & my team will read all reviews, pick the strongest one & that person will get a FREE SIGNED COPY of “The Subway Diaries”! It’s justÂ that easy :)(Contest runs ’till December 23rd)
- Along w/ Barnes&Noble, Politics & Prose, NY Transit Museum we’re happy to announce two new vendors to “The Subway Diaries” family – DOMUS,Â www.domusnewyork.com & DELPHINIUM, www.delphiniumhome.com – two of NYC’s premier & most intricate Gift Shops!
WISHING YOU ALL A ROCKIN’ & ARTSY HOLIDAY SEASON!!!